Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Humility, Gratitude, and Love

Our friend set up an donation account for Zac. I am overcome with emotion. People are so generous. If you know me at all, I have a hard time accepting help from anyone but family. My husband and I are independent, proud, and hard workers. We rarely ask for help from anyone. But since we have been going through all of these medical issues, mostly with Zac, but Sara (older sister) has medical issues that are still unknown, and with Brett getting a stress fracture then having his gallbladder out all this month I have had to become humbled. We have wonderful friends, family, neighbors and co-workers, who have really impacted our journey for the best. We have people who are willing to play/babysit with my other boys; Max age 6 and Ace age 3 while we are taking Zac to therapy, or appointments. A neighbor brought us dinner without asking and it was perfect timing, it was the day the neurologist called with the diagnosis. My friend who lives across the country sent us a gift card for pizza. Brett's friend and co-worker is doing a Zumba fundraiser to help with medical costs. There has been other's who show support by listening and caring. We are very grateful for each and everyone of you. We feel your support and love.
PLEASE continue to pray for our family!!!

Support for Little Zac | Medical Expenses - YouCaring.com


No comments:

Post a Comment